Sunday 6 January 2013

Rosmarino..

Finally, am back in Johor Bahru.Met up with my babe, Wan Ping.It was such a good catch up.One meet up is seriously not enough for a full update on what is going on enough lifes.Feel so glad that I get to know her during my last year in Convent.Never knew we could be so close.Anways, we met up at Rosmarino.An Italian restaurant located at Taman Pelangi.Would recommend people to go to this place.The food is awesome and the price is pretty reasonable.Between Italiannies and Rosmarino, I would DEFNITELY pick Rosmarino, not just for the food, but the ambience as well.Did not manage to take any photos of the place as I was too busy catching up with my babe.So only manage to take photos of our food.=)





Here is the address, if interested.=D
Rosmarino Italian Restaurant
Address: 65 Jalan Kuning 2, Taman Pelangi, 80400 Johor Bahru, Johor
Phone:07-333 9033

No comments:

Post a Comment