Tuesday 8 January 2013

Monash Ball 2012

Attended Monash Annual Ball 2012 at Mandarin Oriental Hotel at Kuala Lumpur.It was my second prom in a year.I know...some people must be asking why.Well, I have not went to any prom or ball, so i went to Taylor's ball in april with my best Korean friend ever (Andy Oh).However, the Monash's ball was much more meaningful as I went with my love, Kenneth.The food was not that good and the portion was so small.The only thing that I was impressed with was the bread because it smelled good and it was refillable.I guess I ate the most bread compared to the rest who was sitting at the same table as me.haha...The emcee was super bad and the organizer's face was so black when she was giving her speech.Overall, I had a nice time.Thanx to my awesome date and companions.Beautiful night it was.


My beautiful corsage from Kenneth.Love it loads..

the gold coin....as entry coupon..

Me!!BCBG dress.It was on promo.=D

My date <3 <3 <3


Girls with matching ties boyfriends=D.How perfect
Sarah, Jasmine and me..Had so much fun getting ready with them at Sara's house.Jasmine did my hair.

Sarah and me..

Peh yee!!One of my best friends from Convent.Totally LOVE the wear she dressed up that night. <3












Jasmine.. <3
Another girl from Convent.She is getting prettier and such a happy girl.



Sarah and Pradesh

.
.
..
.
.
.


shall end this post with this photo.Trust me, we weren't quarreling but somehow it turn out that way..

Love my dress
Love the ball
Love Ken
Love my life



No comments:

Post a Comment