Friday 1 February 2013

Thai tea

Met up with my another BFFof mine..the innocent Jia Min or i call her..Jia Jia liang teh...if anyone those that brand.It has been quite long since the last time we met up.Finally got to meet up.Indeed best friend do not have to keep in touch all the time, because they will stay in your heart and my convent babes are such friends.So  we met up at Itroo cafe.The best chicken chop in town.Gosh...the amount of things she told me was so much. .About boys and I got so confused.Am so proud ofher that she manage to get into NTU. So smart of her, as always  Seem so chill but so smart.The we went to Chaiwalla to have tea since other cafes were close.Shared a cup of Thai Tea.Saw a junior.Had such a nice time with her.So ....we went to City Square, to walk around.yes...i am officially bored of that place since I am working there.





Best Friends for Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment