Friday 14 December 2012

Double Date


So...me and my crazy partner May....decided to go on a double date.To me, it was not just a double date but also a celebration for achieving good results in my assignment which I did with May and her bf Andy..=D.Have been craving for Bonga for a long time..so decided to have it there..my ultimate favorite Korean restaurant for samgyupsal (grilled pork)...yum yum....Had a nice time and was kinda funny seeing Andy eating all of the side dishes.poor hungry boy.Went to Cha time for dessert.Had honey lemon aloe and it was good..Too bad Ms May had to go back during "cinderella time" which is 12 am before she gets scolding from her mum.






 <3


Crazy May...


 Hate her....neh...i love her...
=D
Am glad to have them in my life.=) <3

More updates soon... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment